1. What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies or relates to a particular individual. Examples of Personal Information include, among others, name, email address, phone number, and online identifiers. When we combine Personal Information with other information, such as the order details, we treat the combined information as Personal Information.
2. How We Collect Personal Information
A. We collect Personal Information that you provide to us when you use our online services, we request certain information about you and you opt in to provide that information. Examples include when you request information from us. The exact information we need to collect will depend on the purpose of our interaction. Examples of this information include your name, business, email address, phone number, street address, city, state, website URL and other information you may provide for a monthly newsletter or estimates of service to be rendered.
B. Further Information we receive automatically from you through use of this website and our online services:
• Google Analytics and Others: To assist us with analyzing the use of our websites and apps through cookies and similar technologies, we use analytics services, including Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s processing of your information, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.”
• Geolocation Data: The Services collect real-time information about the location of your device.
• Log File Information: When you use our online Services, our servers automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), browser type, referring URLs (e.g., the site you visited before coming to our Service), domain names associated with your internet service provider, information on your interaction with the Service, and other such information (collectively, “Log File Information”). We may also collect similar information from emails sent to you which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. We use Log File Information to help secure the online Services by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities and in analyzing the effectiveness of our Service to improve the Service’s function and content.
3. How We Use Personal Information
4. Disclosure of Personal Information.
• Our Service Providers, subsidiaries and affiliates. We employ service providers (third parties) to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing our services. For example, we engage third parties to provide administrative services, marketing, analytics services, web hosting, SEO services, social media services and payment processing. If you place an order on our website or otherwise initiate services from our website, we provide your information to our appropriate service provider in order to perform those services. We also provide your information to our service providers in order to send you information and promotional materials including specials, deals or other information; if you wish not to be contacted by our Franchisees you may utilize the ‘opt out’ feature in any email you receive. We also provide your information to our subsidiaries and affiliates in connection with the operation of our business. We take commercially reasonable steps to help ensure our service providers, subsidiaries and affiliates provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Information as we do.
• Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts. We may disclose Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any other person. We may also disclose Personal Information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
5. How We Protect the Confidentiality of Personal Information
We use reasonable safeguards, such as industry-standard encryption technology, to help keep the information collected through our online services (including credit card information) secure. Despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information. We do not represent or warrant that Personal Information about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. By using our website you understand the risk and assume liability of any mis-intended use of Personal Information.
6. Linked Websites, Blogs and Other Third-Party Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any third party websites, blogs or services linked to or from BG Digital Marketing Solutions LLC or otherwise. Examples of these would be Google Analytics, Yoast SEO, blogs or websites linked in our blogs or outside websites linking to our website. A link to a third party’s website or blog should not be construed as an endorsement. We encourage you to investigate, do your own due diligence and ask questions before disclosing Personal Information to third parties.
7. Accessing, Updating, or Deleting Personal Information
If you are a California resident, please see Section 9 for information on your rights under California law relating to accessing, updating, and deleting Personal Information. If you otherwise would like to access, update, or delete Personal Information that we have about you, you may submit a request by email to BG Digital Marketing Solutions LLC. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable law.
8. Opting Out of Receiving Electronic Communications
We may send notifications, promotions, or other information via email (“Communications”). To unsubscribe, please follow the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive. Please note that certain Communications are necessary for the proper functioning and use of the our website (e.g., to process an online order) and you may not have the ability to opt out of those Communications.
9. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children. If you are under the age of 16, do not use or provide any information in our website or ask a parent to do so for you. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child without parental consent, we will promptly take steps to delete that information.
10. Individuals in the European Union
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S. If you are using the Service from outside the United States, please be aware that Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. Although we take steps to provide adequate safeguards, the data protection laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
12. How to Contact Us